Be-a-Stakeholder

GetON Latest product update

The last few weeks were hectic but well worth it. Here is a short recap of what you can enjoy in the latest version of Geton products.

geton-latest-product-update

From shareholding to company management

We’re excited to announce the launch of the Shareholders and Company features on Monday to make the Geton ecosystem more stable and secure.

The Shareholders feature allows you to lock your tokens in a company and become its shareholder. It replaces the Geton Plus platform, while the Company Wallet becomes the main entity for the company within the Geton ecosystem. By becoming a shareholder, you can participate in company earnings and ACS sell.

With the Company feature, you get more information about an entity, such as company data, token supplies balances, etc., all in one place.

The Manager Panel was also changed to provide company managers with better insight and control over companies within the Geton ecosystem.

What’s in it for shareholders?

Shareholder rewards will be distributed every day at 3:00 pm UTC+2.

When ACS is sold in Wallet, rewards are as follows:

48% distributed to Shareholders

24% distributed to Fund account

16% distributed to BuyBack account

8% distributed to Management account

4% system fee

When ACS is sold on Trading platforms, rewards are as follows:

24% distributed to Shareholders

24% distributed to Fund account

8% distributed to Management account

24% distributed to Geton account

16% distributed to Grossus account

4% system fee

Changes to the Buy plan

We are also changing the networking GROSH discount to the same amount as the Network fee that is distributed to the matrix on token buy.

If the network fee is 64%:

  • Sell orders are set with 64% discount
  • Networking GROSH discount is 64%

If you as a user do not have any networking GROSH and you only spend your available GROSH, the matrix rewards will be allocated in available GROSH.

Week of changes

In the following week, we will also be upgrading our servers to offer you a better experience.

All of the listed changes in this report will take effect on Monday, August 3, 2020, at 12:00 pm UTC+2.

Post a Comment

You have good articles here! If anyone here is looking for a loan @ 2% rate in return to buy a home or other financing needs, I want you to contact Mr Pedro On pedroloanss@gmail.com When I was introduced to Mr. Pedro at the market watch seminar, I was entering the market as a first time buyer. Naturally,my needs were a bit different and I had loads of questions. Before he sent me my pre-approval letter, he called to speak with me about what it meant and what could change. He made himself available to me at pretty much any hour via email and texts. He was very responsive and knowledgeable. He’s also very straightforward. I explained to him what my expectations were in terms of closing time and other particulars. He said he would meet those expectations but he surpassed them. I closed so quickly my realtor and the seller of course were excited about that. But as a buyer I appreciated being walked through the process of Mr Pedro loan offer. From pre-approval to closing- the journey was so seamless and I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard horror stories. I recommend him to anyone looking for a loan. Everything was handled electronically expediently and securely   

Leave us a comment

[blogger]

KING DIAMOND

DEVELOPED BY KING DIAMOND 777

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget